- Working experience in E-commerce / online / Marketing
- Experience in sales support, sales, merchandising, online marketing, business operations, business operation, etc
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Salary based on experience
- Experience in Marketing, E-commerce preferably.
- Strong leadership and teamwork capability
- Follow through and work with discipline to execute a mission on time with accuracy
- Chance to attend On Job training
- Know about social media and marketplace platforms
- Will handle various Marketplace in South East Asia like 京东，天猫，Lazada and also include company owned web-store.
- Guide and lead team members including sales and marketing to achieve sales target and to convey a consistent brand image that attracts and encourages sales trough online transaction
- Act as “Key Account Manager” & “Point of Contract” between internal & external parties
- Plan promos with business units & marketing team for each Shop – in – Shop
- Conduct pre & post evaluation on effectiveness of marketing channels/content
- Assist Online Biz team in day-to-day operations & sales coordination
- Day-to-day maintenance and updating of online and sales
- Day-to-day management of stock & logistic
- Day-to-day management of reports, budget , approvals, etc
- Engage, manage & build strong relationship with key partners inside and outside company
- Lead bi-weekly performance review meeting with internal & external parties
- Compile monthly promo / product launch calendar
- Weekly / Monthly reports
Social Media Specialist
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Responsible for creating contents and manage the published images, video and written on social media platforms
- Create marketing ideas to increase fan base through the social media platforms.
- Develop and tap on existing media channels for exposure of the client’s brand, products and new opportunities.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Execute designing work
- Generate new ideas/strategy for social media posting & designing
- Gather social media health report every month/quarter
- Assist in managing & updating social media platform
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimise company & clients’ pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create content master planner
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (client service, operation support) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Develop the overall look or style of any projects
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments
- Develop detailed within budgets and timelines
- Present designs to clients for approval
- Editing wonderful video. Opportunities are available to work on a wide range of projects including, social video, Web pages, illustrations, designs and multimedia presentations.
- Create highly engaging complex graphic, animations & design for a diverse array of media
- Work with social media department, Video producer, and PR department to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of offline and animatic
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review animation/shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Keeping abreast of advancements in design tools as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
Why join us
- Work closely with brands as agency role
- Perform your talents
- Great career path in digital marketing/ e-commerce industry
- Comfort and nice working environment, parking included
- Performance allowance